- Do you know that 6 out of the 13 letters of Paul were written to churches/individuals located in modern Turkey?
- Have you wondered what the cities and places the Apostle Paul preached the gospel look like?
- What was his hometown, Tarsus, like?
- What happened to Antioch, the city where the followers of the Way were first called "Christians"?
- Why did Paul choose top visit Pisidian Antioch in his First Missionary Journey?
- What are some archaeological evidences that help us understand the challenges and opportunities for Paul's Gentile mission?
- What was the impact of the gospel in a major city of Ephesus where Paul spent more than 2 years during his Third Missionary Journey?
While it may not be possible to visit all these places in Turkey physically with our borders still closed, you can join me in a virtual tour as we follow the footsteps of Paul in Turkey, read the Scriptures in sites where the events took place, and reflect on some of the lessons we can apply in our context today.
Please register for the course by clicking on this link:
Take a sneak peak of what we will cover in our sessions by viewing the slideshow below.
This event is organised by Footprint Travel Planner and Beit Shalom.