This is indeed a very rare opportunity where courses related to the Dead Sea Scrolls are hardly offered in this region.
Date: 9-11 February, 2017 (Thursday - Saturday)
Venue: STM campus (see map below).
· Introduction to the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls
· The Archaeology of Qumran
· The significance of the Dead Sea Scrolls for the study of Old Testament and New Testament
· The development of Jewish groups from the second cent. BCE to second cent. CE
· Messianic Ideas in the Dead SeaScrolls
· Biblical interpretation in the Dead Sea Scrolls
We welcome donations to cover the cost of organising the course. Please enquire with us. Contact details can be found in the registration form below.
Registration for the course closes on 3 February 2017. Please note that prior registration is required to attend the course. You may register for the course by filling up the registration form below